Do you want to learn more about home remodeling and renovations? Follow the links below, and then contact the custom home experts from Timberlake Building and Renovations by calling (443) 837-3105.
- Don’t know which questions to ask a builder to make sure you are getting the most for your dollar and are hiring a reputable, established company? Visit the National Association of the Remodeling Industry for interview questions you can ask a potential remodeler.
- With a few months of winter still ahead of us, learn what you can do as a homeowner to make your house more weathertight and energy efficient. Visit the U.S. Department of Energy’s special website geared towards residential homes and home design.
- Is your attic empty and unused? Turn it into a finished living space to boost your home’s value. Visit SuperPages.com for more information.
- Are you thinking about building or renovating your home? Hire a custom home building service that employs expert home designers. Read this article from RemodelCrazy.com on the benefits of working with a home design professional.
- Are you looking to get the most out of your home remodel? Here are 25 great remodeling ideas from Better Homes and Gardens that will help you get the best return on investment.
- Follow these helpful tips from Money Crashers to learn how to get the most bang for your remodeling buck.