Our recent blog posts have discussed transforming your attic into a livable space and adding both function and style to your home. If you’re looking for more information about these topics or other custom home remodeling projects, these great resources will be worth exploring. If you’re a resident of Maryland, direct all of your home renovation questions to Timberlake Building & Renovations by calling (443) 837-3105.
- Check out Remodeling Magazine’s 2011-12 Cost vs. Value Report to see how converting your attic into an additional bedroom could be one of the smartest home renovation investments you can make in your house. Note that there are many drivers and other factors (i.e, structural and safety requirements, building code compliance) that can and will contribute to the cost and feasibility of an attic renovation.
- From the Chicago Tribune, browse this article for some accounts of the benefits of renovating your attic.
- For information to keep in mind when remodeling your attic into livable space, read the US Environment Protection Agency’s guide to indoor air quality and attic conversions.
- From Traditional Home Magazine, learn from one mother’s success in maximizing both style and functionality inside of her kitchen.
- For ten reasons to consider installing ceramic tile when you’re looking to boost function and style inside of your home, check out this list from DoItYourself.com.